Smart Plate Nutrition Safety Precautions for COVID-19 / Novel Coronavirus pandemic
We are monitoring public health guidelines very closely and have moved most consultations to our secure online telehealth platform. For an occasional in-office service need, please be aware of our protective guidelines.
Anyone that needs an in-office weigh-in or Body Composition Test, or to pick up a test kit must abide by the guidelines below:
- Please take your temperature prior to coming. If you have a temperature above 100.4 or other symptoms of COVID-19, or you know you have been exposed to someone that has the virus, please call us as soon as possible to reschedule your appointment. Keeping staff, providers and possibly other patients well and free from exposure to the virus is our highest priority right now as we all strive to regain some safety and normalcy to our lives.
- Our waiting room is closed until the start of your in-person appointment begins. Please wait in the building lobby on the 7th floor until you are greeted by a Smart Plate staff member or Dietitian. You will be asked to sign a document that you have checked your temperature, are symptom free and that you have not been exposed in the last 14 days to someone with the virus. Further, that you do not knowingly have the virus, or are concerned you have the virus.
- Masks are required during your entire visit to our office. Nose and mouth must be covered via a snug fitting cloth or medical mask.
- Your visit here will be as touchless as possible. For now, we are not shaking hands, fist bumping or high-five’ing! But please know we’re still happy you’re here, and celebrate your success with you.
- What we ARE doing is making sure the space you enter into and exit out of is sanitized before each patient enters. You can be sure we’re doing all we can to keep YOU safe, and appreciate your efforts in keeping US safe.
See you soon!
Your Smart Plate Nutrition Team